Monday, January 25, 2010

Problems Are Blessings in Disguise


"Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don't have any problem, you don't get any seed."- Norman Vincent Peale


I am trying to imagine how life could have been without problems. Absolutely, there would be no sorrows and pains. But how it would be like? Unimaginable, I believe.

When stricken with problems, a lot of things usually happen in me. Aside from my immediate painful reaction, I flinch on digging out for as many solutions as I could. I take every possible step towards its solution and, to say, it's never been easy but I learned a lot.

I realize that a problem could be a blessing in disguise for every journey towards its solution provides building blocks of experiences which could eventually hone our character. Without problems, life would never be the same for problems in their own way had brought me to where I am right now. Faith, perseverance, honesty and ingenuity were just some of the values I developed while facing life's many problems.

I hope we could continue to optimistically look at life's many perplexities!

No comments: